Friday, February 15, 2008

Poppyseed Chicken

3-4 cups cooked rice
MIX:
2 cups cubed chicken
8 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
MELT AND MIX:
2 tubes crushed ritz crackers
1 cube butter
poppyseeds

Layer rice in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread mix on top. Layter ritz crackers on top. Sprinkle with poppyseeds. Cook on 350 for 30 minutes.

way good.. not so good for you. I've tried using less butter on the ritz cracker toppping, fat free sour cream, healthy request cream of chicken soup, and whole wheat rice. I can gag it down because if it's healthier I can make myself like it. I really thought it was good. My family doesn't have the same views.. You actually don't even have to use butter on the ritz stuff, but dang it's good with it..

One of Jed's Top 3 requested meals

No comments: